Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Good Things 'Miracle Mattifier' Moisturiser | Reviewsday


Ahhhh this moisturiser! I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven when Ella whipped this out of her bag in Budapest (great place, for more info click here and here)!

This product is perfect for people with oily or combination skin, or for anyone going somewhere hot for a couple of weeks. It does exactly what it says on the tin, moisturising well yet without being excessively oily, therefore combatting problematic oily areas. The formula is light, so doesn't sit on your skin taking an age to absorb, and is nourishing enough so as not to dehydrate any dry parts. It also contains blackcurrant and goja berries, which Good Things claim to be "superfruit beauty boosters".



I genuinely did fall in love with the this product, and ended up stealing it for the entire time I was with Ella, completely forgetting about my usual moisturiser. It really did help with the whole sweat and excess oil problem that comes with being in a hotter, more urban environment, especially seeing as I wore zero make up in the day so had no mattifying powder! Good Things describes the moisturiser as 'Anti Blemish' and I do agree: I noticed a reduction in the number of spots I got/had at the time. They credit this to the black currant extract, which absorbs excess oil on your skin. If you're worried about sensitivity, I can say that I have sensitive skin and did not experience one problem.


I cannot sing this moisturiser's praises enough, and at only £7.99* you really can't go wrong! If you'd like to read more about it, click here.

Have any of you guys tried any products you've absolutely loved/hated recently?

*There was a 1/3 off all Good Things products in store in the Boots in Chester (and just on this moisturiser online), so I got mine for £5.33. I'd check if I were you, it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment